Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shannon's Fathers Day Present






Here is what Hannah and I made Shan for Father's Day... and didn't Daddy love it!! The five photos are all in a frame together in a line, obviously horizontally... I'm just not that clever on these blog things! Hannah was having a ball, we had to do a bit of learn as we go.... I did the 'I' first and as you can tell I did it too high as when she looked down to see what I was doing she got blue paint all over her chin, not to mention how many times she put her hands in the paint!! The 'A' stood no chance as she had smeared it before i even finished writing the letter!! Maybe we should have got some help!! LOL We have so much fun doing all these crazy things. Hopefully one day when Hannah looks back at all these things she will smile and know that we had a lot of fun!! Shannon we love you very much! You are a wonderful husband and an even better Daddy! Kisses and cuddles to the end of the earth and back!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: